1. An improved Connection UI.
- Makes connecting common attributes much quicker.
- Source the attribute short name from channel box to the attribute field in one click.
- Allows for one ‘source attribute’ to be connected to multiple ‘target attributes’. (eg. Source: Size Target: Scale X, Scale Y, Scale Z)
2. A simple UI for adjusting attribute defaults.
- Quickly adjust minimum, maximum and default values.
- For use with float, integer, boolean and enumerate data types.
- Works with both transform (translate, rotate, scale) and user created attributes.
3. Place locators on a curve.
- A quick setup for maintaining volume.
- Useful for areas like shoulders, butt and stomach
4. Create an unselectable line connecting two objects.
- Make a visual connection between two objects
- Show which knee or elbow is being controlled by which pole vector
1. Center the pivot based on selected components.
- Let the script do the math for you to move the pivot to the average of all the selected components.
2. Duplicate an object multiple times.
- Duplicate an object then move the duplication to a new location, then run this script to fill in the space between with a any number of duplications.